- Responsible for developing and maintaining a positive relationship with customers to achieve sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for promoting and selling the company’s range of products.
- Responsible to meet assigned sales quota in the respective territory – East Coast, Central & East Malaysia region.
- Planning work schedules, weekly and monthly itinerary. Plan, organize and coordinate events or conferences. Ensure timely reporting and regularly update management on current market environment.
- Arrange on conduct Continuing Medical Education (CME) to ensure end users are aware of the value and the use of the company’s range of product.
- Regularly attend training and updating of products knowledge.
- Keeping abreast of competitor’s activities and promotions as well as accurate competitive pricing.
- Responsible for the execution of the GDPMD standard operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the Sales Manager.
Perks & Benefits:
- 13 month salary
- Performance Bonus
- 5 days work
- Travel Allowance
- Nearby Genmarie LRT Station
- Company trip (base on company performance)
- Medical & Life insurance
- Annual & Medical leave
- Medical claim
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?